Hi there! We're a young cosplay group from the West Midlands in England. We'll be posting progress and finished shots up here, and we're always up to cosplaying with new people!
>
Elliot’s heading back home to uni, but we’ve managed to get so much done for Sejuani this weekend! Most of the pieces are packed away in a bag for Elliot to paint this week, but we got a picture of the helmet so far first! Pretty damn pleased with how it looks.

Elliot’s heading back home to uni, but we’ve managed to get so much done for Sejuani this weekend! Most of the pieces are packed away in a bag for Elliot to paint this week, but we got a picture of the helmet so far first! Pretty damn pleased with how it looks.

Working more on Ashe and Sejuani today! Finally added the vinyl to the back of the cape, it’s a little wonky but I’m relatively pleased with it. Elliot’s begun carving the helmet for Sejuani and we’ve started the papier mache for the breastplate and the flail.

Was gonna go to town to buy stuff for my cosplays today but I ended up in hospital last night so I stayed in today and got on with the cape instead.

Added sleeves to Nyorway’s top, added paint to the other side of Magolor’s boots, and cut and painted some fake nails to use as claws for Youmu Akihito!

Elliot and I have spent the afternoon in the garage, spraying foam onto the helmet and Seeker’s Armguard for Sejuani and carving the bow into shape for Ashe! Elliot also made a started on the rings for Sej’s flail.

Elliot came home today laden with lots of foam! He’s been hard at work carving everything for Sejuani while he’s been at uni, and we’re gonna paper mache everything and paint it this weekend!

These are the worst photos ever for which I apologise D:

Anyway, I’ve started painting the top of Magolor’s boots and also made huge progress with Nyorway’s top! All that needs to be done on the top is sleeves now, then Nyorway is done!

Made some substantial progress on Ashe’s dress! Sewed gold trim round the edge of the bodice, ironed on stripes for the hood and skirt, and gathered the skirt so it finally falls right! Also got the material for the waist piece, but haven;t made it yet, just wrapped it round me for a picture :P

Made some substantial progress on Ashe’s dress! Sewed gold trim round the edge of the bodice, ironed on stripes for the hood and skirt, and gathered the skirt so it finally falls right! Also got the material for the waist piece, but haven;t made it yet, just wrapped it round me for a picture :P

Currently working on my Ashe cape! Expo’s next week so everything’s a little frantic right now, but I’ve been drawing out all the patterns I need and started to cut them out to size. The picture on the left was my first draft of Ashe’s cape pattern, I’ve since made it bigger and altered it.

I’ve also finally been able to work on the skirt patterns, so the main body of the costume should be finished this week!

Diane dress is now wearable and getting towards the right sort of shape! I pleated and gathered the massive skirt to get it to fit to the bodice and sewed it in with some tulle so it wasn’t horribly flat.

Also, actually styled the wig the right way (sorry for bad quality photo)!

Started adding rub n buff to one of my Ashe shoulder pieces. Put them together for comparison, I’m very happy with how it looks! Will do the other one tomorrow C:

Started adding rub n buff to one of my Ashe shoulder pieces. Put them together for comparison, I’m very happy with how it looks! Will do the other one tomorrow C: